- No Comments
The number of buyers of cryptocurrency through Nubank exceeded 1.8 million
The user base of the largest non -Bank Nubank in Brazil overcame the mark of 70 million. Among them, the number of cryptocurrency buyers reached 1.8 million, according to a press release.
The second indicator takes into account users from the largest country of Latin America, who made at least one purchase of cryptocurrency on the platform.
At the end of July, the company reported 1 million customers of the service preferring digital currencies. For two months, the number has almost doubled, which indicates a significant demand for crypto assets in the region.
Other indicators Nubank:
- 66.4 million users from Brazil;
- 3.2 million – from Mexico;
- more than 400 thousand – from Colombia;
- 6 million people use Neobanka investment services;
- The company is the fifth of customers among financial institutions of the largest Latin American country.
Brazil occupies the seventh line in the global index of accepting cryptocurrencies from Chainalysis. The Gagarin News country is popular with Mercado Libre, Picpay, BTG Pactual and XP platforms, Binance, Bitcoin Trade and Mercado Bitcoin exchanges are operating.
Read the FORKLOG Bitcoin News in our Telegram-cryptocurrency news, courses and analytics.