- No Comments
Galaxy Digital and Alerian launched eight indexes associated with crypto industry
Galaxy Digital Holdings Cryptocurrency Bank in collaboration with Alerian and S-Network Global Indexes launched eight blockchains oriented and digital index assets.
According to the press release, benchmarks monitor prices for shares of public companies operating in the field of cryptocurrencies, blockchain and mining, as well as quotes of some investment products based on digital assets.
The family of Alerian Galaxy Global Blockchain Indexes formed:
- Alerian Galaxy Global Blockchain Equity Index (Blkchn);
- Alerian Galaxy Global Blockchain Equitis and Futures Index (BLKCNF);
- Alerian Galaxy Global Blockchain Equity, Trusts & ETPS Index (BLKCNP);
- Alerian Galaxy Global Blockchain Index (Bchain).
The group of Alrian Galaxy Global Cryptocurrency-Focused Blockchain Indexes includes:
- Alerian Galaxy Global Cryptocurrency-Focused Blockchain Equity Index (Crypte);
- Alerian Galaxy Global Cryptocurrency-Focused Blockchain Equity and Futures Index (Cryptf);
- Alerian Galaxy Global Cryptocurrency-Focused Blockchain Equity, Trusts & ETPS Index (Cryptp);
- Alerian Galaxy Global Cryptocurrency-Focused Blockchain Index (Crypto).
For example, the latter monitors, among other changes in the quotes of crypto companies such as Bit Digital, Bitfarms, Coinbase, as well as Tesla and Microstrategy investing in Bitcoin.
Bchain from blockchain family is based on the Microsoft, Facebook, MasterCard shares, as well as Bitcoin and Ethereum Grayscale Treases.
Indexes are passive, are rebalanced monthly and are designed to create a “truly diversified portfolio” representing the ecosystem, the statement said.
“Our goal is to continue to provide investors with unhindered, institutional and innovative access points to the developing ecosystem of digital assets. Thanks to the investment consultants developed in partnership with Alerian with Alerian, the entire ecosystem, including companies and cryptoproducts traded Японський банк in the market, ”said Galaxy Digital partner Steve Kurtz.
Recall that earlier Galaxy Digital in partnership with the Bloomberg agency launched an index that monitors the state of the decentralized finance sector.