- No Comments
CuRatedao launched an analogue of Pinterest in Avalanche
The CuRatedao platform has launched C2E -Protocol in Avalanche. The project will provide users with the opportunity to receive remuneration in AVAX for compiling the “boards” in terms of the community, as in Pinterest, the press release said.
Ads of ads are decentralized and use a smart contract to transmit revenues to Content creators and curators.
CuRatedao represents the data protocol created by the community, which rewards curators and aggregators. By transferring income and ownership of the results of efforts, the platform improves the current Web2 model.
The work scheme is as follows:
- The curator creates a board and determines the features of the information that should fall on it. Any user can act in this role;
- aggregators find information for the board in accordance with the recommendations. These participants in the process will stake a small amount of money that they receive back if their efforts approve of the curator;
- The curator decides what elements will appear on the board. If he makes incorrect decisions, aggregators can stop participating in the initiative;
- The curator receives income from advertising, partnerships, paid subscriptions or support for sponsors. The received funds are distributed in proportion between aggregators and the curator, based on the size of the contributions.
Curators in Curatededao can be considered as a https://gagarin.news/ru/news/netflix-bans-cryptocurrency-ads-media/ Tao. Each curator has a goal and a set of rules to which community members follow when adding content.
As examples of the promoted Curatedao, the press release boards indicate:
- high -quality Web3 applications;
- vulnerability in the security system;
- secret places for communication;
- lists of books on the management of metavselnaya;
- Futuristic sneakers.
The protocol was launched in Avalanche C-chain with plans to transition to a subnet to ensure the growth of the project. According to the founder of the project Michael Fisher, this blockchain was chosen due to low transaction commissions and high throughput.
The Blizzard Foundation carried out strategic investment in Curatedao.
Recall that in June 2022, the Avalanche team introduced a browser wallet and a Bitcoin blockchain bridge.
In April, Bloomberg said that Ava Labs standing behind the Ava Labs has opened a round of funding by $ 350 million when estimated at $ 5.25 billion.
Her President John Wu later refused to call Avalanche a competitor Ethereum.
Read more about the categories of GameFi projects in educational cards.
Read the FORKLOG Bitcoin News in our Telegram-cryptocurrency news, courses and analytics.